QT Sydney – Night Manager
About the business
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work. Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury.
QT Hotels & Resorts is part of EVT, one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic.
Nestled within the historic former Gowings department store and historic State Theatre, QT Sydney entwines the intrigue and excitement of the past with an edgy designer art deco hotel.
About the Role
The role will be working night shifts from 11pm – 7am on a rotating roster
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – QT, Rydges, Atura, Lylo and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Strategic focus on sustainable design, sustainable practices & procurement and transparency and reporting.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Front Office Role in a 4 or 5 Star Hotel.
- Immaculate presentation, personal style and advanced communication skills
- Passionate customer service advocate and enjoy being hands on during service
- OPERA knowledge desirable but not essential
- Anticipate and exceed guest expectations through an intuitive approach to guest services
- Ensure the smooth running and security of the hotel overnight
- Complete reports, accounts, handovers and guest correspondence
- Requirements to cover Night Manager shifts on RDO’s and Annual Leave
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/