QT Sydney – Restaurant & Bar Host
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Sydney
Passionate with impeccable taste? Devoted to making the day? Bring your whole self to revel in QT Sydney’s lavish CBD scene. Serve up moments of surprise and delight across our luxurious rooms, spaQ, event venues and divine dining institutions like Gowings and Parlour. Extraordinary awaits you.
About the role
QT Sydney is looking for an outgoing, hands-on Restaurant Host to drive exceptional experiences at our flagship hatted restaurant, Gowings and its bar. We are looking for someone with a passion for looking after people and loves working in a fast-paced environment. Building customer relationships and recognition is at the core of who you are
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Seven Rooms experience or similar booking systems
- Admin skills (email and phone etiquette)
- Minimum 1-year experience in a high-volume restaurant
- Someone who loves to dress to impress.
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude
- People that love looking after people, and exceeding guests’ expectations
- Support to management and the team
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.