QT Wellington – Front Office Concierge / Porter
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Wellington
With gallery-inspired design and perks of quirk, QT Wellington will keep you inspired, guaranteed. Bring your passion for service to the harbourside home of Hippopotamus, Hot Sauce, luxurious guest rooms and artsy event venues. The epitome of edgy Welly creativity, at QT, you’re free to be you.
About the role
QT Wellington is seeking experienced Concierge Attendants to be the face of the Hotel and offer an enticing, warm welcome to all guests entering QT Wellington. You’ll need to know all about current Wellington trends, experiences and product knowledge and be able to anticipate and exceed our guest’s desires at all times, igniting a sense of surprise and delight combined with inquisitive theatrical customer interaction.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Must have Full Driver’s License, with experience driving Wellington CBD
- Physically fit and able to lift and store guest luggage
- Passion for delivering energetic customer service
- Positive attitude and an electric personality
- Articulate, confident & trustworthy
- Impeccably groomed and presented professionally
- True team player, willing to take initiative
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.