QT Wellington – Night Manager
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Wellington
With gallery-inspired design and perks of quirk, QT Wellington will keep you inspired, guaranteed. Bring your passion for service to the harbourside home of Hippopotamus, Hot Sauce, luxurious guest rooms and artsy event venues. The epitome of edgy Welly creativity, at QT, you’re free to be you.
About the role
QT Wellington is seeking experienced Night Manager to Lead and be the face of the hotel and offer and enticing, warm welcome to all guests entering QT Wellington.
- Front Office check in and check out duties
- Rolling the property into a new day
- Assisting with guests’ enquirers
- Dealing directly with guests and provide assistance in a professional manner
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Working knowledge of Opera PMS
- Previous experience as Night Guest Service Agent or and Night Auditor
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service focused
- Well presented
- Great time management and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Wellington experiences and attractions
- Full manual driver’s license
- Valid work visa
- Available to work night shifts
- Duty Manager’s License or LCQ
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.