QT Wellington – Reservations Agent
Sitting harbourside in the heart of Wellington’s cultural hub this creative haven and design driven hotel indulges you in cool luxury, including acclaimed French inspired dining at Hippopotamus.
Art, design, curiosities and a dash of the absurd – QT Wellington
As Reservations Agent you will respond to enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner. Ensuring enquiries are converted to confirmed reservations, maximising hotel rate and occupancy. As well as assisting in Front Office duties when required.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- As the first point of contact for the Hotel you are totally guest driven and enjoy exceeding guests’ expectations
- Possess outstanding communication skills and are impeccably groomed
- Previous experience and knowledge of Opera PMS and Reservations is beneficial
- Possess an outgoing personality and smile you can hear through the phone!
- You are positive with loads of initiative
- You are a team orientated individual with the ability to work autonomously
- You have a strong eye for detail and ensure utmost accuracy
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are able to juggle ten things at once
- You know when to stop talking and really listen
- You are an excellent planner and strategic thinker
- You are driven to maximize revenue and bottom line profit
- We give autonomy
- We give multilevel career progression
- We give amazing benefits which include Hotel discounts worldwide, complimentary cinema tickets at Event Cinemas and the chance to work with a great team of people!
The vacancy we are looking to fill requires a flexible person who is confident in their own skin and can play well with others. This is a full time position that will include weekday and weekend hours.
To learn more about us visit www.qtmuseumwellington.com and www.qthotelsandresorts.com.