Rydges Adelaide – Demi Chef
Rydges Adelaide and Skyline Restaurant have built their success on delivering excellent food & service and were a finalist in 2015, 2016 & 2017 Restaurant & Catering Awards for the best restaurant in a hotel, best wedding caterer, and best function caterer.
This is an exciting opportunity to assist in reinvigorating the restaurant and venue for our in-house and external guests alike. We are looking for a Full Time Demi Chef with skills showcasing creativity, quality, and passion.
We are looking for a team member with the desire to grow their career.
This will be a hands-on role and the successful candidate will be reliable, punctual and hardworking, have sound communication skills and a passion to exceed customer expectations every time.
Successful candidates should possess the following skills:
- Must have worked in a hotel, banquets and must hold relevant culinary qualifications
- The candidate must be skilled in traditional and modern techniques, food provenance, quality produce and seasonality.
- Prepare mise en place to ensure service periods run smoothly
- Exceptional time management skills
- Imagination to explore new cooking avenues
- Well versed in maintaining a high level of kitchen hygiene.
The successful applicant must hold trade qualifications and be flexible in their approach to work that may include early mornings and weekends.
If you feel you are the right person for this exciting and challenging position, please apply below
Instant Staff Benefits Include:
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more
- Enjoy 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more
- Working with a close knit, super friendly team