Rydges Adelaide – Food & Beverage Attendant
Rydges Adelaide is currently seeking a Food & Beverage attendants to assist in the smooth running of the newly renovated Deck Cafe & Bar. The hours of operation are between 06:00 – 15:00 daily.
You will be joining this stylish, recently refurbished hotel, offering 98 unique, recently refurbished rooms, perfectly located overlooking the Southern Parklands and Adelaide Hills.
The hotel’s Deck Café serves fresh rustic food and amazing coffee! You will need to have competent barista skills to be successful. Reporting to the Outlet Manager, you will be directly responsible for delivering amazing customer service in a face paced environment.
Aspects of the role will include:
- Opening & closing of the Deck Cafe
- Be a point of contact for all Conference & Events that take during your shift
- Attend to all guests during busy breakfast and lunch periods
- Barista experience is a must
Instant Staff Benefits Include:
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more
- Enjoy 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more
- Working with a close knit, super friendly team
The role will require applicants to be flexible with working hours which include morning and weekend shifts.
In addition, you will receive rewarding pay, attractive staff discounts, on-the-job training and endless career opportunities with Event Hospitality & Entertainment
- Anticipate and attend to the guest’s needs and desires immediately.
- Maintain your appearance in accordance with the hotel’s grooming standards.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with other members of the service team
- Acquire a full knowledge of the hotel’s food and beverage service policies and procedures.
- Maintain superior levels of food and beverage service to hotel guests
- Good sense of humour
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate essential
If you believe you are the right person for the job and have what it takes follow the instructions bellow to apply.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.