Rydges Adelaide – Night Manager / Front Office All Rounder
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Adelaide
A gateway to pristine South Australian beaches and world-famous wine-growing regions, Adelaide is a city worthy of exploration. Situated south-west of the CBD, Rydges South Park, provides easy access to discover this vibrant city, with 98 well-appointed rooms and stunning views. Come join the team and help craft unforgettable guest adventures.
About the role
The successful applicant for this role of Relief Night Manager will be enthusiastic, has high expectations, uses their initiatives, works well under pressure and has a keen eye on details. The position requires a minimum 2 night audit shifts per week, with guaranteed weekly hours.
The key duties:
- Welcome our hotel guests
- Exceed guest expectations
- Check in and check out guests
- Assist with daily enquiries and requests
- Identify, rectify and follow up on discrepancies/problems
- Provide local knowledge and booking tours
- Complaint handling / troubleshooting
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Accurate accounting and billing skills
- Previous Front Office & OPERA PMS experience preferred
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.