Rydges Armidale – Food & Beverage Attendants (Bartenders, Wait Team)
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Armidale
Join our welcoming team at Rydges Armidale, nestled amidst the picturesque landscapes of regional New South Wales. Our hotel offers a tranquil yet vibrant setting for your career aspirations. Embark on your journey in hospitality excellence with exciting opportunities.
About the role
We currently have casual opportunities to join our team. If you have a can do attitude, a willingness to learn and a friendly smile then we want to hear from you. Flexibility is key as you will be working across multiple areas including our busy restaurant, bar, conference and events, room service and mini bar departments.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Exceptional Customer Service & Communication Skills
- A current and up-to-date RSA qualification
- Highly professional manner & grooming
- Flexible and adaptable to the fast paced & dynamic hotel industry
- Flexibility and can work 7 days a week including Public Holidays
- Diversity and can work Breakfast, Dinner & Banquets shifts
- Be adaptable to a changing environment…no two days are the same at Rydges Armidale
- A team player with a positive & enthusiastic attitude
- Experience with POS Systems is highly desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, though we will train you!
- Experience in a la carte dining preferred
- Cocktail, wine and bar knowledge is highly desirable
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.