Rydges Auckland – Housekeeping Attendant
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Auckland
Now’s your chance to be part of all the action. With urban contemporary rooms and cityscape views, comfort and convenience amidst Auckland’s buzzing CBD is paramount at Rydges Auckland. Elevate your career and be part of a team where genuine hospitality is what it’s all about.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic, well presented person to take up the role of Housekeeping Attendant.. Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning of guest rooms inline with the Rydges Standard
- Follow daily shift checklists to accomplish the tasks up to the standards set by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Report any missing or damaged items to the housekeeping supervisor.
- Work safely with chemicals and equipment to assist with the cleaning process whilst maintaining safe practices of work
- Be fully conversant with the hotel facilities, services and rates in order to promote hotel facilities and answer any queries from guests.
- Flexibility to work shifts across the 7-day week including early mornings and late evenings. Full time hours for the week 40hrs
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Ability to build warm relationship, initiates contact and builds rapport easily
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work on weekends and public holidays
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.