Rydges Auckland – Night Auditor
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About the role
We are now seeking a mature, energetic, well-presented person to take up the full-time position of Night Auditor. This position will suit those who have a genuine passion in delivering superior guest service at all times in a warm friendly manner. In doing so you will become an integral member of our Front Office team that believes in and exercises this service culture.
You will be supporting the front office team by heading and guiding the overnight team towards excellence; as well as working on projects that will upskill the team and benefit the hotel as a whole. This role suits somebody that is continuously willing to go beyond their checklist, learn more and strives for excellence within the team Your rapport with guests and clients is outstanding and you have a proven record for excellent feedback.
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude and loads of initiative
- You are creative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are enthusiastic
- You posses outstanding communication skills and is impeccably groomed.
- You have an outgoing personality and winning smile!
- You are able to work autonomously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- You are able to think outside the square
- You are able to work shift work which involves various shifts including weekends and public holidays
- You are tech-savvy, able to operate Ms Office with OPERA experience preferred.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- The ability to multi-task
- Drive and lead excellence in guest service
- Perform shift operations
- Able to work overnights, 23:00 – 07:30.
- Create memorable experience!
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.