Rydges Auckland – Restaurant Supervisor
We are Rydges Auckland, a beautiful 4.5 star 267 room hotel located in the heart of Auckland CBD that is proud to be leading provider in exceptional accommodation, F&B offerings and conferencing facilities, all complimented by an amazing and dedicated team.
We are now looking for an energetic, well-presented person to take up the full-time role of a Restaurant Supervisor.
If you want to accelerate your career growth, take this rare opportunity which has become available, for a passionate and driven Food & Beverage expert. The role involves assisting the Food & Beverage operations Manager in leading a young Team (Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Mini-Bar). We are a busy high-end restaurant, doing events and A’la Carte service.
The perfect candidate is an expert at supervision and service, with a hands on approach and an outgoing and charismatic personality.In addition to this, you should also have the ability to be self-driven and have an optimistic approach to challenges.
The Role and Your Skills
- Lead and inspire your team to deliver exceptional and genuine service.
- Assist the Director of Food and Beverage to improve operational standards.
- Develop initiatives to assist in continuously raising the team’s expertise in all the Food & Beverage outlets, utilizing your talents to train and mentor team members.
- Make a real impact in building relationships with clients.
- Supervise, train, and guide your team in the best interests of the company.
- Hands-on decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a Food & Beverage supervisory role is preferred.
- Outstanding service and leadership skills
- A passion to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Flexibility to work shifts across the 7-day week including early mornings and late evenings. flexible hours from 20hrs- 30hrs
- Duties also include staff rosters, maintaining the stock level, and costings.
Please ensure you meet the above criteria before applying and only applicants who are New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents, or who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered. Send resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.