Rydges Bankstown – Breakfast Cook / Kitchen Hand
Rydges Bankstown is a 120 room 4 star hotel fronting the Hume Highway in Bass Hill. The property features a restaurant, bar, and conferencing facilities.
We are looking for a fun and enthusiastic individual to join our small and friendly team in the role of Part Time Breakfast Cook/Kitchenhand to assist in our breakfast buffet and lunchtime conferences.
Rydges is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australia and New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each of our hotels is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Qualifications & experience
- Must be able to start 530am; shifts include weekends and/or public holidays
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including written and spoken English
- Experience working in a fast paced, high pressure kitchen environment whilst leading a team in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere
- Commercial Cookery Certificate III (preferred)
Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
$2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
If you feel you have all the requirements to meet our guest’s expectations whilst having a fantastic time doing it, let us know!