Rydges Campbelltown – Bartenders
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Campbelltown
Be part of a team, dedicated to shaping unforgettable local guest experiences, in the heart of vibrant Sydney’s hospitality scene with Rydges Campbelltown. Situated in Campbelltown, our hotel offers a dynamic work environment. Now’s the time to seize the opportunity to excel in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
Rydges Campbelltown is seeking skilled bartenders to join their food and beverage team. With 154 accommodation rooms, restaurant, bar and brewery, conference and events facilities, the Rydges Campbelltown presents an excellent career opportunity!
We are currently seeking friendly, professional, highly motivated people who have what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Must be available to work a full rotating roster including weekends.
- Previous bartending experience essential
- Strong knowledge of beer a must with our own onsite brewery.
- Confident with making cocktails in a fast paced environment.
- A great can-do attitude.
- Outstanding customer service and attention to detail.
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.