Rydges Campbelltown – Front Office Manager
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Campbelltown
Be part of a team, dedicated to shaping unforgettable local guest experiences, in the heart of vibrant Sydney’s hospitality scene with Rydges Campbelltown. Situated in Campbelltown, our hotel offers a dynamic work environment. Now’s the time to seize the opportunity to excel in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a person with a wide range of skills and abilities, including excellence within Customer Relations. As Front Office Manager you will work closely with the Operations Manager and General Manager in overseeing Hotel Reception and Front Office operations to ensure the hotels standards and budgets are met.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst prioritizing and managing time to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Impeccable level of personal presentation.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- You are able to work a rotating roster which involves various shifts including Evenings, Weekends and Public Holidays.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service and driving a customer service based culture within the team.
- Knowledge of the Opera Property Management system.
- Track record of meeting key financial measures.
- Strong supervisory & leadership skills with the ability to grow and mentor staff.
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous Hotel Front Office Manager experience advantageous however could suit the right candidate stepping up from an Assistant Manager or Duty Manager position. Prior experience in other operational hotel departments would also be advantageous.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.