Rydges Camperdown – Food & Beverage Attendant
Rydges Camperdown is part of EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We are for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Rydges Camperdown is a 146 rooms hotel located just minutes from the Sydney CBD. We are seeking applications from a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on a Food & Beverage Attendant.
About the role
We are currently seeking friendly, professional, highly motivated people who have what it takes to exceed guest expectations. You will work flexibly across multiple areas including our busy restaurant, bar, conference and events, room service.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Exceptional Customer Service & Communication Skills
- A current and up-to-date RSA qualification
- Highly professional manner & grooming
- Flexible and adaptable to the fast paced & dynamic hotel industry
- Flexibility and can work 7 days a week including Public Holidays
- Diversity and can work Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Banquets shifts
- A team player with a positive & enthusiastic attitude
- Experience with POS Systems is highly desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Experience in a la carte dining preferred
- Cocktail, wine and bar knowledge is highly desirable