Rydges Camperdown – Guest Service Agent
Rydges Camperdown is a 146 rooms hotel located just minutes from the Sydney CBD. We are seeking applications from a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on a Full Time role of Guest Service Agent within our Front Office team.
Front Office Guest Service Agent will be responsible for engaging with the guests from first point of contact through to the departure. Range of duties including but are not limited to; interacting with guests, anticipating and attending to guests needs, checking guests in/out, providing local knowledge & directions, hotel reservations, being actively involved in every service department of the hotel including Food & Beverage, and providing a level of service quality that consistently not only meets, but also exceeds the expectations of our guests.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Extremely professional telephone & email etiquette
- Flexible and adaptable to a rotating roster, including weekends and nights
- Highly professional manner & grooming
- Previous front office and OPERA experience desired
- You are perfectionist with a keen attention to detail
- You have a customer service oriented attitude
- You are flexible and adaptable to the fast paced & dynamic hotel industry
- You have a desire to exceed every guests needs and expectations
As a team member of Rydges Hotels & Resorts you are also entitled to loads of benefits including:
• Staff accommodation rates across our Hotel network
• Complimentary cinema tickets at Event Cinemas
• Variety of discounts to Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited properties.
If you feel you have all the requirements to meet our guest’s expectations whilst having a fantastic time doing it, let us know!