Rydges Canberra – Breakfast Food & Beverage Attendant
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Canberra
Take charge of your career with Rydges Canberra. Where heritage charm meets modern local hospitality in the heart of this capital city, modern, this hotel’s generous-sized rooms and stylish surroundings bring a dynamic and refreshing atmosphere to the everyday. The capital’s calling, are you answering?
About the role
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and grooming
- Flexible availability to work breakfast shifts across 7 days of the week
- A passion for Hospitality and creating guest experiences
- Be a “Daymaker” by making the day better for ourselves, our customers, our team, our company and our community. Strive to be better than yesterday, everyday!
- Love our values! Empowerment – Possibilities and Community
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- You have an outgoing personality and loads of initiative
- You work well under pressure
- You are able to multi-task
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards your role and all it consists of
- Previous food and beverage service experience and skills preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of OH&S & hygiene
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.