Rydges Cronulla – Cooks
Rydges Cronulla Beachside is an 84 room hotel which caters to our Conference and Events delegates, along with having an A La Carte restaurant which serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a bar menu available 7 days per week.
We are currently recruiting for Casual Cook Positions to work dinner and function shifts across all days of the week. This is also suitable for a second job.
About the role
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintain a clean working environment at all times
· Demonstrate responsibility, management and ownership of your assigned Kitchen section
· Ensure all food production is in line with hotel standards
· Ensure the consistent delivery of quality, well-presented food to our customers
· Demonstrate a working understanding of food, hygiene and safety principles, ensuring compliance at all times
· Meet all hygiene and WHS requirements
Skills and experience
· Hands on approach to your work.
· It is essential that you have at minimum a Certificate in Commercial Cookery for the Chef Roles.
. Experience with working in a kitchen environment and catering services.
· Fluent in the English language in order to communicate professionally with guests and team members, both in person and over the telephone
· A passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and conflict, and work effectively under pressure.
· Well-presented and calm personality.