Rydges Cronulla – Guest Service Agent
This is a casual role where you will need to multi task; the mains duties you will entail are assisting our guests and dealing with guest enquiries as required. Monitoring the reservations inbox, updating reservation chargebacks, check in/out of guests, taking payments, making reservations.
The successful candidate needs to posses the following experience and skills:
* As the first point of contact for the Hotel you are totally guest driven and enjoy exceeding guests’ expectations
*Opera PMS experience is an advantage but not required
* You posses outstanding communication skills and are impeccably groomed
* You have an outgoing personality and winning smile!
* You are always happy
* You handle pressure with panache
* You are able to juggle ten things at once
* You know when to stop talking and listen
* You are able to work autonomously
* You are able to think outside the square
* You are able to work shiftwork which involves various shifts including evenings and weekends. Shifts include but are not limited to 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm.
If you’re as totally into hospitality as we are, and this sounds like you, then we’d be really interested to talk!
Hotel experience is preferred however not essential
Please send your resume to: [email protected]