Rydges Esplanade Hotel Fremantle – Food & Beverage Attendant
About the business
With a rich history dating back to 1850 the hotel is an iconic landmark in Western Australia. Our Accredited 4.5* hotel offers 300 spacious refurbished rooms across ten different room categories, two pools, multiple conferencing & event spaces, as well as a restaurant and three different bars.
Our iconic location means our guests can savour the culture and tradition of Fremantle one of WA’s premier tourist destinations when staying with us. The hotel site has been established since 1850 and the hotel pays tribute to the rich history of our building, whilst incorporating references to Fremantle as an iconic port city, creating an environment that is rich, warm and sophisticated for business and leisure travellers alike.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate and experienced casual Food & Beverage Attendants to work across our various F&B outlets which includes:
- Atrium Garden Restaurant
- Marine Lounge Bar
- Ball & Chain
- Poolside Bar
- Room Service
Plenty of hours are on offer for the right candidate with potential to move up quickly to a Team Leader role based on merit. Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and seating guests.
- Taking orders and processing payments accurately.
- Making, running, clearing drinks (beers, wines, cocktails, coffee).
- Running food from kitchen to tables/rooms.
- Cleaning, organizing and ensuring the appearance of the outlets are of the highest standards and per hygiene policy.
- Opening/closing duties.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences;
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job;
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more;
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more;
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo;
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network;
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving;
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- A fast learner who is comfortable working unsupervised.
- Someone who is physically fit, who will also go the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience.
- Previous experience is desirable.
- Ability to work weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) is a must.
To be successful in this sought after position, you will have excellent attention to detail, good communication skills, proven experience within a quality establishment, and above all else, pride yourself on ability to deliver cleanliness to the property.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.