Rydges Formosa Golf Resort – Maintenance Manager
Rydges Formosa Golf Resort is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join our team on an exciting new adventure. Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager around all aspects of maintenance on a daily basis, with a focus on the Villas and Main Lodge. This position includes co-ordinating, and performing routine preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance in a timely, cost effective, and efficient manner for the resort.
The ideal applicant will be self-motivated and organised, displaying the following attributes:
- Previous experience with building and equipment maintenance and repair
- Ability to work to deadlines and complete tasks within time constraints
- Great customer focus and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and deliver acceptable outcomes with an eye for finishing detail
- Experience in displaying leadership, organisational and planning skills
- Can work independently, or as part of a team
- Assist the Rooms Division Manager in developing routine, and non-routine, repairs and maintenance budget for the financial year
- Review and recommend payment of invoices in accordance with the hotel’s purchasing procedure
- Effectively manage energy consumption
- Ensure major plant maintenance is up to date and adhoc repairs are attended to in an appropriate manner
- Manage contractual obligations so that plant and equipment is serviced and maintained in an optimal operational status
- Complete month end reporting in regards to maintenance activities
- Liaise with housekeeping and front office in relation to any works in guest rooms or public areas
At Rydges Fromosa Golf Resort we are genuine and generous, always empathising and treating others as they expect to be treated. We also show great respect for other peoples’ cultures, values and customs, acting with integrity, fairness and honesty.
You will be expected to embrace change and show flexibility, enjoy your work, take ownership and use initiative to solve problems, provide exceptional service with enthusiasm, confidently take on challenges to deliver excellence and moreover enjoy celebrating everyone’s contribution and success.