Rydges Gold Coast Airport Hotel – Night Manager
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Gold Coast Airport Hotel
Take your career to new heights at Rydges Gold Coast Airport. Offering 192 coastal view or concourse view rooms is the Gold Coast’s first and only airport hotel, just steps away from the beachfront and fit with resort-style facilities. The coast is calling; we can’t we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
- Complete and accurate audits of all daily revenue postings, making the necessary adjustments to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Provide supervision and support to the front office team and other departments when required.
- Ensure that reservations details for in house-guests are recorded correctly i.e. Room rates, dates of stay, authority to charge.
- Collate paperwork for departures, including credit card and company charges to be forwarded to accounts department.
- Ensure the safety and security of the property and the smooth and efficient running of the Hotel’s overnight operation.
- Prepare and distribute relevant reports. Maintain hotel weekly and monthly statistics.
- Process all management accounts as required.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience using Opera or similar PMS.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- A friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- A willingness to use initiative and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong financial and analytical skills with a high level of computer literacy.
- Have a good knowledge of security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these if required to do so.