Rydges Kalgoorlie – Food & Beverage Attendant
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About the role
- Food & Beverage attendants required for busy hotel/restaurant
- Breakfast shifts and Dinner shifts available
- Barista experience desirable
- A keen sense to learn and achieve
- A strong commitment to deliver customer service & positive interactions
- Must have current RSA
- Ability to obtain Police Clearance if requested
- Experience would be advantageous but not necessary as we will train the right person
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.