Rydges Kalgoorlie – Guest Service Agent
Rydges Kalgoorlie is currently seeking a GSA to join our Front Office team to assist in all aspects of hotel reception.
This position requires you to work various shifts which could involve mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends and public holidays.
As the main contact point for our hotel you will be responsible for providing outstanding guest experience from the time of reservation by the guest right through to their departure.
- Availability to be able to work allotted shifts Monday to Sunday at allotted times
- Confidence in dealing with guest queries & requests
- Professional interpersonal & communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional, proactive customer service
- The ability to work within a diverse and fast paced role often managing multiple tasks
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in a front office role within a hotel or resort preferred but full training provided for the right candidate
- Experience with Microsoft programs including but not limited to – Word & Excel
- Flexibility in your availability
- Ability to obtain Police Clearance