Rydges Kalgoorlie – Housekeeping Attendant
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Kalgoorlie
Join us at Rydges Kalgoorlie, in the heart of this dynamic and sophisticated regional centre. With a fascinating Gold Rush history, lovely old buildings and old gold miner ghost towns, guests feel a real sense of “Australia” on every visit. Can’t wait to dig in? We’d love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for casual housekeepers to join our team.
The positions involve general housekeeping services and cleaning, restocking and team support. Working as a team to ensure our guests have the best experience. Experience appreciated but not necessary as full training will be provided.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Successful applicants will be reliable and demonstrate a can-do attitude and responsible approach to work. Excellent customer service demeanor, a keen eye for detail, good organisational skills, discretion with guest interaction. This is an active role and safe work practices are essential.
- Shifts are varied but are, usually between 8:30am-2:30pm daily. Weekend availability preferred.
- Opportunities are available for learning and development across all areas of Hospitality.
- You must be able to provide a police clearance if requested.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.