Rydges Kalgoorlie – Night Auditor
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About the role
As the main contact point for our hotel you will be responsible for providing outstanding guest experience from the time of reservation by the guest right through to their departure.
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience in a front office role within a hotel or resort preferred but full training provided for the right candidate
- Experience with Microsoft programs including but not limited to – Word & Excel
- Flexibility in your availability around 24 hour operations
- Ability to obtain Police Clearance
- Shifts are 10pm to 6am daily
- Availability to be able to work allotted overnight shifts at least two nights per week.
- Confidence in dealing with guest queries & requests
- Professional interpersonal & communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional, pro active customer service
- The ability to work within a diverse and fast paced role often managing multiple tasks.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.