Rydges Latimer Christchurch – Room Attendant
Rydges is part of EVT, a proudly Australasian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australia & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Rydges Christchurch a 4.5 star 175 room hotel located adjacent to Latimer Square. We invite you to join our housekeeping team, drive excellence in guest service, perform shift operations and create memorable experiences!
About the Role
We are looking for energetic, well presented people to take up the role of Housekeeping Attendant. Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning of guest rooms inline with the Rydges Standard
- Follow daily shift checklists to accomplish the tasks up to the standards set by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Report any missing or damaged items to the housekeeping supervisor.
- Work safely with chemicals and equipment to assist with the cleaning process whilst maintaining safe practices of work
- Be fully conversant with the hotel facilities, services and rates in order to promote hotel facilities and answer any queries from guests.
- Morning, afternoon and evening roles available.
So if you tick the above boxes and you enjoy being part of a winning team then get cracking and apply. For the right person this is an opportunity that could seriously advance their career with a company who gives back to those who put in.
If you are interested in submit your application via the link. Hours of work may be able to be structured to suit. Working Holiday visa holders are also encouraged to apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.