Rydges Mackay Suites – Night Auditor
Do you have an eye for detail and love working with people?
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
An awesome opportunity has presented itself at Rydges Mackay Suites for a detail oriented Night Auditor for our 90 Suite, 4 Star hotel.
About the role
This role suits an energetic, passionate and detail oriented personality who is excited by giving great guest experience. To thrive in this role, you will have a can-do attitude, strong administration skills, an emphasis on customer service and a passion for Hospitality/Tourism.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in administrative/customer service role.
- Great team player and motivator, positive and proactive, strong communication and a can-do attitude.
- You have excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Highly developed organisational skills and excellent administrative skills including attention to detail.
- You are totally guest driven and enjoy exceeding guests’ expectations.
- You possess outstanding communication skills and are impeccably groomed.
- You have an outgoing personality and winning smile!
- You have the ability to multi-task and handle pressure with panache
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN.
- You are able to work autonomously with attention to detail.
- You are able to work night shift including weekends.
- Previous experience in a Hotel Accommodation Reception or Night Audit role preferred.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/