Rydges Melbourne – Food and Beverage Attendant (Conference and Events)
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
Undergone a complete transformation, the iconic Rydges Melbourne is on the hunt for an Food and Beverage Attendant / In-Room Dining Attendant just as sharp as its brand-new look.
The new Rydges Melbourne with a complete refurbishment of all 370 rooms, suites and apartments, eleven events spaces, terrace overlooking Her Majesty’s Theatre, interactive fitness centre and rooftop pool. The new Rydges Melbourne will offer unforgettable hospitality.
About the role
Rydges Melbourne has unveil a new restaurant and bar, that will hero local seasonal produce and excite the senses. Reporting into the Outlets Manager. we are after a hands-on Food and Beverage Attendant / In-Room Dining Attendant standout who will be able to work in Our In-Room Dining Outlets but also support other Outlets such as; Breakfast, Dinner and Conference and Events department.
- Overall accountability for each task allocated by Supervisors and Managers.
- Be able to use our POS system Infrasys.
- Assist the Outlets Manager + Supervisors with day to day service.
- Continually analyse and helped Managers and Supervisors to improve day to day service.
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- A passion for hospitality industry
- Previous proven Customer service base experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation
- Organisational and time management skills
- Adaptable and able to perform in high-pressured service periods
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.