Rydges Melbourne – Night Auditor
Undergoing a complete transformation, the iconic Rydges Melbourne is reopening in late Autumn 2023 and is on the hunt for a Night Auditor just as sharp as its brand-new look.
This is our flagship in the making; this is Rydges, reimagined. With a complete refurbishment of all 370 rooms, suites and apartments, signature restaurant and bar, eleven events spaces, a new rooftop terrace overlooking Her Majesty’s Theatre, interactive fitness centre and rooftop pool. The new Rydges Melbourne will offer unforgettable hospitality… Is your mind racing yet?
Refreshingly local, we’re after a Night Auditor to ensure smooth auditing of the hotels finances and cashiering whilst maintaining world class customer service to all hotel guests. Sound like you? Throw your hat in the ring to make Rydges Melbourne the talk of the town.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To audit the day’s trading transactions & balance before posting
- Accurately complete accounting & reporting requirements as per the hotel’s policies & procedures
- Optimize profitability of operations and ensure all cashiering polices are followed
- To lead by example and ensure your team are impeccably groomed at all times
- To assist in the implementation of best practice and procedural operations
- Perform regular security and safety walk through the hotel to foresee any risks to staff or guests and assist with all hotel operational requirements to perfect the guest experience
- Being totally knowledgeable regarding current room rates; yield management strategies, promotions to educate your team and execute proficiently
- To anticipate and exceed our guest’s desires at all times
What we are looking for:
- Ability to anticipate guests need and resolve all complaints in a timely manner
- Expert in Hotel Property Management System – Opera
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays as required
- Well presented with excellent communication and dispute resolution skills
- Oversee the safety of all hotel guests, team members and hotel assets
Benefits & Perks:
- Dry-cleaned uniforms
- Daily staff meals
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura & Independent Collection by EVENT
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class and more
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. There are lots of opportunities across our range of celebrated brands, spanning Entertainment, Ventures and Travel. At EVT we believe it’s more than just a job, with Elevate Perks our team members and their families get to enjoy a great range of discounts across our experiences. In a world of cookie cutter experiences, here at EVT we believe in a mindset that is all about changing the game. Because while our customers come from different walks of life, they all share one thing in common, the desire for stand-out experiences that escape the ordinary. It’s why we are constantly adding new dimensions to all we do. Bringing people together in fresh and original ways across Entertainment, Ventures and Travel. Our 70+ hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Protecting the environment is important to everyone. At EVT, we pledge to make change happen by implementing sustainable practices across our group, both now and in the future. Find out what it means to us at https://www.evt.com/elevate/our-community