Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst – Chefs
Sous Chef / Commis Chef / Demi Chef / Cook / Kitchen Hand
About the business
Rydges is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Rydges Bathurst is a 131 room 4 star hotel located right on the Bathurst Mount Panorama Race Track. The hotel features the amazing Chicane Bar & Grill, along with 5 Conference Rooms & Roof Top Terrace.
With a booming function and restaurant business we need to grow our team of driven and motivated chefs. We are searching for professionals interested in a career.
About the Roles
Rydges Mount Panorama is looking to expand their kitchen team.
We are looking for multiple positions including Sous, Commis, Demi chefs and a Kitchen Hand offering Full-Time roles in a diverse and exciting venue. At Rydges Mount Panorama, our Food & Beverage team is responsible for delivering services 7 days a week, including buffet breakfast, a-la-carte restaurant and bar menus along with functions and events ranging from 5 people up to 400.
If you are looking for a career in hospitality and want to experience the diverse service levels and learn new skills where every day is not the same, then Rydges Mount Panorama is for you.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Have experience in al a carte service
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be hygiene & food safe conscious
- Have fluent verbal & written English
- Be reliable & punctual
- Be able to plan, prioritise & make decisions effectively
- Have a passion for food & exceeding guests expectations
- function experience
- creativity & ambition
- the ability to lead one or more team members effectively
- drive and resilience
- a sense of humour
- at least 1 year post apprenticeship experience
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.