Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst – Front Office Manager
About the business
Rydges Mt Panorama is situated trackside at Mt Panorama only 5 minutes from the centre of Bathurst. The hotel has 131 rooms varying from hotel style to apartments. Chicane restaurant is onsite and serves breakfast and dinner daily. There is also a number of function rooms catering for conferences, special events and weddings. We have a wide mix of guests from travelling corporate to leisure and of course the car racing enthusiasts.
About the role
Everything Front Office
- Managment of the front office/reception team along with the day-to-day management of the rooms division of the hotel
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered and maintained at all times to our guests. Provide efficient service for guest registration and departure.
- Ensure compliance for the rooms division with the companies’ policies and procedures.
- To consistently deliver products and services that meets or ideally exceeds the quality, standards and expectations of our guests.
Benefits and perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills and experience
- Previous Front office management or supervisory role.
- Managment/leadership of work team
- Previous customer service experience.
- Proficient computer skills and desirable hotel booking software experience.
- Experience with Opera is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Problem solving and ability to resolve guest issues
- Current RSA
For further information and detailed job description, please contact James Kelly, Hotel General Manager, at [email protected]
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.