Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst – Sales Coordinator, Conference & Events
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst
Rev up your career and be part of the exhilarating world of motorsport and hospitality at Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst. Located trackside at Mount Panorama, minutes away from local attractions and featuring a contemporary blend of Australian design, we offer a unique setting for your career journey. Your race to success starts here.
About the role
If you are someone who has a passion for sales and events, loves hospitality, and enjoys getting to know people and want to be part of one of the team at Rydges Mount Panorama, – then we want YOU!
- Showcase the property delivering memorable site visits and guest experiences
- Establish meaningful connection with clients
- Be creative, inventive, positive and inspiring
- Be highly organised with an eye for detail
- Be a professional and enthusiastic individual
- Be a problem solver.
- Ability to work well in a high functioning team
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Sales experience or an affinity for sales, with particular interest in the Conference and Events field managing all points of the client experience and event, from proposal to contract, invoice to payment, final event coordination and post event follow up
- Ability to drive pro-active sales with confidence
- Results driven – loves to exceed KPIs as much as exceeding guests expectations
- Previous exposure to Ivvy and Opera systems is desirable
- Experience in a sales/ Conference Co-ordinator role or similar would be advantageous.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with knowledge in Microsoft office programs.
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Impeccable personal presentation
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.