Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst – Sous Chef / Commis Chef / Demi Chef / Cook / Kitchen Hand
About the Roles
Rydges Mount Panorama is looking to expand their kitchen team.
We are looking for multiple positions including Sous, Commis, Demi chefs and a Kitchen Hand offering Full time roles in a diverse and exciting venue. At Rydges Mount Panorama, our Food and Beverage team is responsible for delivering services 7 days a week, including buffet breakfast, a-la-carte restaurant and bar menus along with functions and events ranging from 5 people up to 400.
If you are looking for a career in hospitality and want to experience the diverse service levels and learn new skills where every day is not the same, then Rydges Mount Panorama is for you.
About the Venue
Rydges Bathurst is a 131 room 4 star hotel located right on the Bathurst Mount Panorama Race Track. The hotel features the amazing Chicane Bar & Grill, along with 5 Conference Rooms & Roof Top Terrace.
With a booming function and restaurant business we need to grow our team of driven and motivated chefs. We are searching for professionals interested in a career.
We’re looking for qualified chefs who must –
- Have experience in al a carte service
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be hygiene & food safe conscious
- Have fluent verbal & written English
- Be reliable & punctual
- Be able to plan, prioritise & make decisions effectively
- Have a passion for food & exceeding guests expectations
The ideal candidate will also have –
- function experience
- creativity & ambition
- the ability to lead one or more team members effectively
- drive and resilience
- a sense of humour
- at least 1 year post apprenticeship experience
An appealing pay package, career progression and opportunity will be determined by relevant skill and experience.
If you feel you are the right person for this exciting and challenging position, please forward your resume with cover letter to Grant Howie – Executive Chef. Email: [email protected]
- Excellent financial and benefits package
- Get Paid for every hour you work – full time paid hourly, overtime rates etc not a salary
- Long term career potential within 70+ hotels across Australia and NZ.
- Incentives and discounts throughout the EVT group (Event Cinemas, QT, Rydges, Atura and Thredbo) including up to half price accommodation in all of our Hotels across Australia & NZ and $2 Movie Tickets
You must be either an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this position.
Please note – Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.