Rydges Norwest – Food & Beverage Team
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Norwest
Situated in the thriving business hub of Norwest Sydney, with extensive guest facilities and a focus on delivering exceptional local hospitality is Rydges Norwest Sydney. Explore endless career opportunities in this vibrant and dynamic work environment and be part of our Norwest success story.
About the role
- Surprise our guests with your attention to detail and focus on guest satisfaction
- Multi-task and pro-actively anticipate the needs of our guests whilst seamlessly managing your section
- Actively communicate and engage with other departments, embedding teamwork at the core of our culture
- Be available across a flexible 7 day roster
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Experience working in an A la carte setting
- Knowledge of basic beer, wine & spirits
- Banquet experience is a plus
- Ability to prepare espresso coffee, or a thirst to learn!
- A current RSA competency card or willingness to obtain pre-employment
- Food Handler Certificate
- Provide COVID vaccination status
- Willingness to learn
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.