Rydges Norwest – Room Attendant
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, the role of a room attendant is to make guests feel like they never want to leave as they get a full service of their room everyday with a happy smile. If you have attention to details and want to offer nothing but the best service in a fun and fast environment, get in touch with us,
- Anticipates and attend to the guest’s needs and desires to make their day extra special
- Service and clean rooms to the highest standards within the allocated time
- Restocks and replenish amenities and guest supplies
- Let’s us know if there is any maintenance needing attention
- Follows our policies and procedures
- Ability to work rotating roster days including weekends
- Looks great in our uniform
- Looks out for guests and team and reports any potential health and safety hazards
- Welcomes all hotel guests in a warm manner
- Helps other departments or outlets when required (we are all in this together)
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Be organised and motivated in an ever changing dynamic
- Build a relationship with anyone coming through the door from guest, supplier or your fellow superstar
- Be detailed, genuine and real
- Be flexible
- Have a glimmer in your eyes and bounce in your step!
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.