Front Office | Listed 02 March
Rydges Norwest Sydney – Guest Services Agent
Rydges Norwest Sydney is a traditional hotel with 132 guest rooms, great bar and restaurant for guests and locals, and boasts 7 creative function rooms. We are looking an experienced hospitality staff member to join our Front Office team in a Full Time position.
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, the role of the Guest Services Agent involves creating a memorable experience for our guests. The role is diverse and empowering in the fact that it offers both face-to-face time with every guest, detailed tasks and being part of an amazing fun-loving team.
The successful applicant must able to:
- Be empowered by being the first point of contact
- Ensuring immaculate presentation of hotel entry and reception
- Impeccable level of personal presentation.
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service.
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst prioritizing and managing time to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels in an organisation.
- Resilient, with the ability to achieve and excel under pressure
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- You are able to work shift work which involves various shifts including Evenings, Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Knowledge of the Opera Property Management system preferred but not essential.
Besides having the dream job and working with a cool gang you will also get…
- Enjoy 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more
- Work for Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company
- Free staff parking
- Easy access to public transport & main motorways
Skills and experience
- Would be good to have a valid First Aid Certificate and RSA, but we can set you up too.
- Know when to do what and be a master of multitasking.
- Build a relationship with anyone coming through the door from guest, supplier or your fellow superstar
- Look great at all times in your new uniform
- Be detailed, genuine and real
- Be flexible
- Have a glimmer in your eyes and a bounce in your step!