Rydges Norwest Sydney – Guest Services Agent
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Norwest
Situated in the thriving business hub of Norwest Sydney, with extensive guest facilities and a focus on delivering exceptional local hospitality is Rydges Norwest Sydney. Explore endless career opportunities in this vibrant and dynamic work environment and be part of our Norwest success story.
About the role
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, the role of the Guest Services Agent involves creating a memorable experience for our guests. The role is diverse and empowering in the fact that it offers both face-to-face time with every guest, detailed tasks and being part of an amazing fun-loving team.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Be empowered by being the first point of contact, with exceptional phone handling capabilities
- Ensuring immaculate presentation of hotel entry and reception
- Impeccable level of personal presentation.
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service.
- High level of planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst prioritizing and managing time to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels in an organization.
- Resilient, with the ability to achieve and excel under pressure
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Preferably Seeking available staff for weekday shifts
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.