Rydges Parramatta – Accounts Clerk
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Parramatta
Be part of our passionate team at Rydges Parramatta, where vibrant culture and warm hospitality meet. Located in the bustling heart of Parramatta, this 151-room hotel, complete with a variety of dining options, offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment. Get ready to unlock your career potential, now’s the time.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time member to join our Accounts team, providing support for the day-to-day operations of multiple hotels situated in Sydney CBD. The responsibilities of this role include managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Processing, Bank Reconciliations, Cashiering, and assisting with internal control processes and month-end procedures. The position will be based in Sydney CBD.
We are seeking an individual who possesses a passion for hotel finance and accounting, someone who takes pleasure in working with numbers.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Passion for accounting and the hospitality industry and a genuine desire to advance in a hotel finance department.
- Educational background in Finance & Accounting
- Previous experience in a hotel accounting environment highly regarded
- ‘Can do’ attitude and a learning mindset
- Ability to work under pressure, priorities tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Unlimited working rights
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.