Rydges Pit Lane – Food & Beverage Attendant
About the business
Rydges Pit Lane Hotel is a 100 room 4 star hotel situated in the main building of Australia’s world-class motorsport facility, The Bend Motorsport Park. Located in Tailem Bend, state of the art, purpose built facility that is a paradise for high octane thrill seekers. VROOOOMMMM
About the role
We are on the hunt for a interactive F&B Attendant who will be part of the latest addition to The Bend – The Dragway; work on all major events including Supercars, ASBK, Hogs Festival and Top Fuel. can anticipate guests needs and enjoys working within a fast paced and engaged environment. You will bring your personality to the table and ensure that every interaction with both guests and staff is positive and aligns with the expectations of the brand and THE BEND.
With teamwork at the forefront of everything we do, you will be willing to work with other departments when needed to achieve team goals and provide a seamless operation.
No day is ever the same, but some key responsibilities include:
- Hands-on and loves spending their time on the floor
- Be customer obsessed and continually look for ways to add value to our customer experience and prioritizing our guests needs as this is our every day business goals
- Enjoy working a flexible roster including shift work, weekends, and public holidays.
- Hold a current RSA license
- Immaculate presentation of yourself and your work area
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Showing your passion for food and beverage through both experience and skills in the industry
- Communicating with your team, other departments and your manager on any guest requests, issues or concerns to ensure we present the best possible service and product at all times
- Actively participating in all training provided to you to ensure that you know all there is to know
Our food & beverage team are adaptable and work across a variety of service periods, from breakfast, to dinner, to event dates on weekends. If you think you have the right skills and attitude to really wow our guests, get in touch and let’s discuss what opportunities might be right for us!
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Your smile is your asset and you present impeccably
- You love to provide unique customer service and interact with guests at every opportunity
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally manner and have an eye for detail
- Service is your game, with previous experience
- You’re a strong valued team player who can also be independent
- Able to multitask and remain calm during peak service periods
- Display a high level of professionalism whilst on duty
- Flexibility to work a 7 day rotating roster including afternoon/evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Possess a or willingness to obtain an SA RSA certification
- Personality and pizzazz!
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/