Rydges Pit Lane – Guest Service Agent
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Pit Lane
Located at The Bend Motorsport Park, Rydges Pit Lane Hotel features 100 well-appointed rooms with exhilarating views and onsite dining, all in the unique setting of staying on the racing circuit. Rev up your career with the perfect balance of thrill and experience. Are you ready to go?
About the role
You are the face of the hotel, the go to person, someone who is bubbly, energetic and extremely positive. A willingness and passion to go above and beyond for every guest and does so with a winning smile!
- Create a sense of welcome spirit and is highly motivated and enthusiastic!
- Handles all facets of front desk operations in a timely manner
- Creatively solves any problems or requests that may arise throughout a guest’s stay!
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Your smile is your asset, and you present impeccably.
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally in addition to excellent telephone manner and an eye for detail.
- You’re a strong valued team player who can also be independent.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm during peak service periods.
- Flexibility to work a 7-day rotating roster including afternoons/ evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Possess a valid drivers license.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.