Rydges Port Macquarie – Food & Beverage Team
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Port Macquarie
Make your next career move with Rydges Port Macquarie. Situated within a paradise of natural attractions and moments away from this vibrant port city CBD, it’s the perfect destination hotel. An easygoing experience of convenience and comfort, now’s your time to join our team and help craft unforgettable guest moments.
About the role
This opportunity allows each individual to gain a variety of skills throughout our Food & Beverage department including cocktail & wine knowledge, restaurant operations and events.
Bar Staff – Evenings and Weekends from 5pm (2-4 shifts per week)
Ala Carte Wait Staff – Evenings and Weekends from 5pm (2-4 shifts per week)
Functions & Events – Weekends and Evenings (1-2 shifts per week)
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Experience working in the Hospitality Industry in a similar role
- A passion for memorable, friendly customer service approach
- Reliable & Punctual
- A current NSW RSA Competency Card (required for all positions)
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.