Rydges Port Macquarie – Guest Service Agent
About the business
Rydges Port Macquarie is located on the waterfront foreshore of the stunning Hastings River. With a seriously fun bar, restaurant and events centre, we are a popular dining and social destination for tourists and locals.
Experience and Skills
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills
- A background in Front Office operations or prior hotel experience preferred
- Experience with Opera PMS is a bonus
- Outstanding communicator
- The ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure.
- A team player.
- You’ll have excellent customer relations, problem solving and time management skills
Benefits and perks
- Work with Event Hospitality & Entertainment, a global company comprising of brands such as Event Cinemas, Thredbo Resort, Rydges Hotels, Atura Hotels and QT Hotels and Resorts.
- Learning & development opportunities and national career progression
- Discounts worldwide within Event Hospitality & Entertainment.
- Discounts on cinema tickets at Event Cinemas
You love working in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for hotels and their guests.
- You think outside the box, and enjoy problem solving.
- Must be available to work through the day, evening and overnight.
- Ability to work under pressure take initiative, prioritise and multitask
- Reliable and flexible to work any shift and on short notice.