Rydges Resort Hunter Valley – Food & Beverage Supervisor
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Resort Hunter Valley
Surrounded by lush vineyards and scenic beauty, Rydges Resort Hunter Valley offers an unforgettable workplace experience. Complete with a range of amazing facilities including a ferris Wheel, brewery, waterpark, and 18-hole golf course, join the team that keeps it all humming in the heart of wine country.
About the role
Reporting to the outlet manager this is a full-time role for an industry professional seeking their next challenge and career progression within a high paced hotel environment.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of our signature Restaurant Redsalt; our a la carte restaurant showcases the finest local produce, perfectly paired with an extensive list of Hunter Valley wines for unparalleled taste experiences for both our local and in-house guests.
We pride ourselves on our culinary ‘behind the vines’ ethos, supporting local farmers and wineries. Enjoy wine fresh from the local vineyards and experience the sweet taste of our very own honey with a variety of devilishly tempting desserts.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Maintain an effective reservations system for table bookings.
- Ensure all cashiering policies and procedures are followed.
- Have a full knowledge of, and practice all of the established hotel occupational health and safety guidelines (WH&S)
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Director of Food & Beverage and Hotel Manager.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.