Rydges Resort Hunter Valley – Guest Service Agent
About the Business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
Rydges Resort Hunter Valley is currently seeking a casual Guest Service Agent to join our team in our Front Office team.
Rydges Resort Hunter Valley is a 415 room premier resort and is a sprawling 100 acre playground in the heart of wine country, where’s there’s something special for everyone.
About the role
Reporting to the Hotel Duty Manager this role you will be responsible for providing an outstanding guest experience from the point of reservation to departure.
- You will be efficient with guest check-ins and check-outs, whilst accurately maintaining guest reservations.
- You will have sound interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with various departments and guest.
- You will also be required to assist the Concierge team when needed.
We provide magnificent resort accommodation for our valued guests.
Not only do we cater for leisure holidays, but we also facilitate large meetings, conferences, spectacular weddings and more. Join our extraordinary world and start your journey with Rydges Resort Hunter Valley today and the chance to progress your career at a property known for developing talent.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong background in Front Office or customer service is preferred.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure.
- A team player, with flair for guest experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience with Opera PMS will be highly regarded.
- Display a high level of professionalism whilst on duty
- Availability to work a flexible roster across 7 days including late nights & Public Holidays
- Must have the legal right to work in Australia
Benefits & Perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company