Rydges Sails Port Macquarie – Kitchen Hand
A little bit about us:
Nestled on the banks of the glittering Hastings River, Sails Resort by Rydges is an award-winning resort offering 92 luxury accommodation rooms, world-class resort facilities and unforgettable experiences. Barefoot luxury at every step.
Our Food & Beverage department comprises of The Boathouse Restaurant & Bar plus adjoining deck and lawns, poolside cabana service & in-room dining, as well as indoor and outdoor dedicated events spaces for every occasion.
We are looking for motivated, energetic and fun people to join our team.
The successful applicant will have previous experience working as a kitchen hand and split their time between dishes, cleaning, food prep and basic service duties depending on the business requirement
The role is casual aprox 25hrs per week on an hourly rate including weekend penalties and any overtime worked.
Formal qualifications are not required but will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience working in a kitchen
- Full availability including weekends and public holidays
- Able to adapt to busy periods with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to learn great technique
- Actively demonstrate pride in your work
- Comprehensive knowledge of food safety standards
- Ability to calmly and respectfully communicate in a kitchen environment
- Restaurant, Accommodation and Spa treatment discounts in Port Macquarie
- Nation wide Restaurant & Accommodation discounts at Rydges Hotels and affiliates
- Discounted movie tickets at Event Cinemas nation wide
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual and Quarterly staff awards
- Refer a friend incentive
- Stability and long term employment opportunities for the right candidate
- Work in a beautiful waterfront award winning resort
- Parking available on site
To find out more about this opportunity and the roles that we have available, please forward your resume to [email protected]