Housekeeping | Listed 17 May
Rydges South Bank Brisbane – Room Attendants
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About the role
- Cleaning guest rooms according to procedures and standards
- Providing efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests
- Responsibility for Guest Laundry and Lost Property
- Ensuring security of keys and guest rooms at all times by adherence to security procedures
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Previous housekeeping experience desired
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and dedicated attitude
- Commitment to providing the highest level of guest care
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including mornings from 7am and weekends
- Full working rights in Australia
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.