Rydges Sydney Airport – Digital Marketing Executive
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About the role
Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Digital Marketing Executive for a full-time position reporting directly to the Director of sales & Marketing & Hotel Manager You will be responsible for fostering client relationships to drive sales and maximize revenue opportunities and assist the sales team as required. In addition, this role will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Hotels Social Media platforms and working closely with the Director of Sales and marketing and Hotel Manager on marketing activities and initiatives.
- Conducting Sales calls to incumbent and new clients
- Conducting Site inspections of the hotel as required
- Assist in maintaining current client relationships and developing new clients
- Database management and distribution of EDMs as required.
- Assisting the Director of Revenue, Sales & Marketing and BDMs as required
- Assisting in administrative duties such as doing up client contracts, quoting as required
- Maintaining relationships and liaising with the terminal
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Team Player
- Creative eye
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Results and achievement orientated
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.