Rydges Sydney Airport – Food & Beverage Attendant
About the business
Rydges Sydney Airport, the only hotel in the Sydney International Airport, is seeking motivated and passionate Food & Beverage Attendants to join our dynamic and professional team, with a fast track possibility to Guest Service Agent or other role of interest within the hotel or company.
Our hotel is just 20 minutes from the Sydney CBD, and 181 steps to the International Airport, with easy access to the Domestic Airport. We have great dining options, 9 conference rooms, 318 guest rooms and 24-hour reception and 24-hour in-room dining for our leisure and business travellers.
Rydges is part of EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Come and work at the most booked hotel in Australia in fully refurbished surrounds.
Let’s see if you’ll fit right in, as our Food & Beverage Attendant will:
- Anticipate and attend to the guest’s needs and desires immediately.
- Maintain your self-appearance in accordance with the hotel’s grooming standards.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with other members of the service team.
- Acquire a full knowledge of the hotel’s food and beverage service policies and procedures.
- Comply with the hotel’s standards when producing and dispensing beverage products.
- Ensure that all areas are stocked in accordance with established par levels.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Adhere to all established cashiering policies and procedures.
Additional Skills and Experience required:
- Maintain superior levels of food & beverage service to hotel guests.
- Complete all assigned opening and closing duties.
- Give assistance to other departments or outlets when required.
- Have a full knowledge of and practice of all of the hotel’s established occupational health and safety (OH&S) and food safety guidelines.
- Maintain an acceptable degree of knowledge with regard to food & beverage product.
Benefits & Perks
- Remuneration above award.
- Significant incentives and benefits.
- Complimentary staff meal.
- Uniform and laundering.
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at Event Hospitality & Entertainment, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here. https://www.evt.com/job-signup/